Specialized Training On Child Labor
For The Philippine Labor Inspectorate
Module 3: Taking Action and Educating
At the end of this stage, participants should be able to propose solutions to clearly identified problems, and draw up action plans for realizing the proposed solutions.
At the end of this stage, participants should be able to:
- 1 Identify the six most critical hazards by sector and region after a thorough diagnosis;
- 2. Identify three priority hazards from the identified six most critical hazards;
- 3. Present, through a regional exhibit, the results of the two-month practicum of
- Module 2;
- 5. Discuss the important considerations in determining which action to take;
- 6. Discuss the role of the Philippine labor inspector within the context of global and national efforts, and his own personal response to the child labor problem; and
- 7. Draw up do-able action plans for taking action on proposed solutions.
Back to Index.